One of our favourite illustration things to do is to mix doodle and magazines.
This project is great fun to assemble, and also make great greeting cards (on sale on our Etsy Shop).
We’re happy to share a FREE example sheet to download.
You will need:
- Magazine pictures of plants or flowers
- A4 white card
- Black fine-liners
- Glue stick
- Choose some interesting pictures of magazines with plants or flowers, make sure to pick a variety of colours.
- Cut the pictures into shapes of pots and vases.
- Start assembling and glueing your pots, leaving enough room for each doodled plants.
- Doodle your plants using the template for ideas downloadable below.
- Add some plant stands and shades.