This was a hit at our Halloween Workshop. Our young artists enjoyed creating wacky and spooky portraits from magazine cutouts tremendously!
You will need:
- Old magazines
- Coloured card
- Black fine-liner and metallic pens
- Scissors and glue
- cut out images of mirrors and old framed pictures/portraits from magazines or draw your own fancy frames and use metallic pens to colour.
- cut a head and shoulders shape from plain paper that will fit in your frame.
- use eyes, lips, hair and accessories cut from magazines to bring your spooky portrait to life.
- draw on extra detail and a spider web in the corner.
- mount your portrait to hang on your wall.