‘What is the latest trend in Witches fashion?’ You might wonder. This week to celebrate Halloween, we have created a fun project to print out at home!
You will need:
- Witches and wizard templates below
- Colouring pens
- fabric, magazines
- print out your witches and wizards template
- cut out your figures and stick them to green, orange, red or black background for a Halloween backdrop.
- find textures in magazines or use pieces of scrap material glued to card for your spooky garments
- cut out dress, cloak and hat and boot shapes to dress your witches and wizards
- colour in detail and add spooky accessories such as a black cat, full moon, trick or treat bag, broomstick, cauldron, stars…
- have fun designing magical outfits!