A nice little transfer technique activity for all kinds of age, this sweet bird picture will make a nice picture or a card.
You will need:
- Half a sheet of tracing paper or a glossy white paper
- Wax crayons
- A4 card
- Washi tape/decorators tape
- Colour thick stripes of colours on your tracing paper, press hard to make the colour really bright.
2. Download and cut out your hummingbird template provided below.
3. Then, turn the wax crayon side onto your A4 card, place the hummingbird on top. Fix your work to a stable surface with tape.
3. Colour in the hummingbird with a pencil and press hard to make sure the wax crayon transfers well and evenly. You could choose to only trace on the lines or leave out white spaces around the lines.
4. Remove the tape careful and gently, and start to peel off the transferred bird.