We had a lot of Neon Stars in our supplies, and it was invitation for new fun projects. Neon Pufferfish was a hit amongst our young artists.
Younger children love a wacky and friendly monster with an extra serving of googly eyes!
You will need
- Neon ‘price stars’ or neon card.
- Pipe cleaners
- Coloured papers
- Googly eyes.
- Stick 2 different coloured neon stars together or cut your own zig zag monster shapes to glue, back to back.
2. Use different coloured paper to make eyes,a mouth or patterns for your monster.
3. Add googly eyes…how many?!
4. Punch holes for its legs, arms or antennae and one for a ribbon to hang it up.
5. Have fun adding details to bringyour whacky monsters to life.