One quick and colourful little summer project, to cheer up an indoors day!
This is a simple technique that you can use for all kinds of ball decorations. We did a bauble with recycled Christmas cards last year.
You will need:
- 3 inches circle hole punch or a circle template of 3 inches.
- Colourful papers (we are fans of the Ikea papers, as they are the right weight and the colours are fun)
- Piece of string or yarn
- Glue and scissors
1. Choose some 3 different colourful papers and cut 6 circles
2. Fold all circles into 2.
3. Place the first folded circle and apply glue on the top half. Glue the second folded circle bottom half to it. And so on…
4. Until you have glued all 6 circles.
5. Then unfold the first half circle, place the string in the centre of the ball, and apply glue to both remaining half circles. Glue them together making sure the string is well placed in the centre (you can fold the string in two to create a hook at the top).
6. You could create a paper pompom bunting with a longer string and more circles. Have fun!
NOTE: If you are in Exeter and need a FREE pack of this project for a Care Home, for isolated individuals and families in need of a creative project during the holiday, get in touch: email@example.com