What is more meditative than collecting shells and driftwood on the beach?
Time for some Beach Art! Lots of materials to draw from on the beach.
- Take a stroll along the shore and collect natural treasures to create your ‘beach art’.
- Use drift wood to frame your picture or create trees or boat shapes.
- Choose different sized and textured stones to use for your shore line, sea bed or the body of a crab…
- Create sea waves or shoals of fish using blue mussel shells.
- Place clam shells as sun rays or surf boards.
- From sea weed sea creatures to cockle shell coast lines enjoy conjuring up some beach art for all to enjoy.
- Please send in a picture for our Instagram gallery!