Summer is here! Take inspiration from blooming gardens and create your own ‘Garland Girl’.
- Find some images of flowers in old books and magazines.
- You could look online to print some images out or even draw your own.
- On your paper sketch a face and hair.
- Look at pictures of faces to help you draw or sketch yourself by looking in a mirror.
- Add colour and details with pens, pencils crayons or paints.
- Play around arranging your cut out flowers into a garland or floral head dress.
- You could surround your figure with a border of flowers or create clothing from your cut outs. Have fun!