At the Art Club we love an animal collage. This project uses tissue paper to give your animal some texture and colour.
You will need:
~ White A4 card or paper.
~ Glue (Pritt Stick or PVA)
~ Tissue paper
~ Googly eyes
- Draw your own Toucan or use the stencil to draw round on a piece of paper.
- Cut, rip or scrunch little pieces of paper to glue on to your bird shape.
- Is your bird striped, camouflaged or a totally new species!
- Snap a picture and send it to us to post here and social media: email@example.com
- Why not also try our butterfly/heart project with the same technique and tissue paper?