They are the little beauties buzzing and crawling around our gardens, or in the pages of an old magazine…
This is a quick way of creating fabulous little critters: magazine and fine-liner doodle.
You will need:
~ An old magazine
- Find textures and patterns in an old magazine or book.
- Cut out bug, beetle, butterfly and moth bodies and wings.
- Look at images online or in books for their shapes.
- Glue the cut shapes down on your paper and add their bodies,wings,legs and antennae using a fine liner pen.
- Have fun and make up your own beautiful beasties!