Oh we do love a sea creature!
We’ve been trying to find things to do with the big Neon Stars that I had a stationary leftover. Lucas made up a patterned sea monster and we’ve also made a puffer fish.
You will need:
~ A big neon star (or use template below on coloured/neon paper)
~ Black pen
~ Coloured paper for the fins
~ Scissors and glue
- Print out the template and trace on coloured paper and white paper for eyes and mouth.
- Draw spikes around in circles from outside to inside.
- Draw beady black eyes in the middle of the white circles from the template.
- Paste the pieces of the mouth together.
- Glue eyes and mouth on your puffer fish but away from the centre towards your left.
- Cut incisions in the fins to create a frilly edge and glue them to the back of your puffer fish.
- What other creature could you make up with neon stars? A Hedgehog?