A bit of geometric play, painting and drawing with this project that makes a great greeting cards for the Spring/Summer.
You will need:
~ Half an A4 card folded in two
~ Watercolour/Ink/Colouring pencils
~ Black Fine-Liner
- Print out the hexagon template below.
- Cut out one hexagon for your stencil/template.
- Draw 3 staggered rows of 4 hexagons.
- Paint 12 hexagons in a bright yellow and 2 middle hexagon in black. Let the paint dry.
- Draw a lovely bee with you black fine-liner.
- There are lots of examples of black and white bees online (and one simple here below).