Why not use a collection of eclectic house pictures as building blocks to make your own cityscape?
You will need:
~ Old magazines
- Look through magazines for images of buildings and building materials such as bricks,wood and stone.
- Cut out different sized rectangles to represent houses, apartment blocks, shops and other buildings for your town.
- Find pictures of windows, doors and roof textures to collage on to your buildings or create your own details by cutting shapes from magazine paper.
- Have fun planning your town lay out by overlapping different buildings and adding extra details.
- When you’re happy with your design glue the pieces down and give your town or city a name.
- You could also bring this collage in 3D by sticking your pictures on boxes and create a mini city with characters!