Doodling is meditative and taps into raw creativity. It is a mini-flow experience that helps reconnect with the child within us.
You will need:
~ A4 watercolour sheet cut in half.
~ Watercolour pencils or paint, or ink.
~ Black fine-liner
- Paint (or draw with your watercolour pencils) different irregular shapes.
- Let the paint dry thoroughly (use a hair-dryer if in a rush).
- When dry, draw doodles in your colourful shapes.
- If lost for inspiration, you can find zentangles or patterns sheets on Pinterest.
- You can start out with smaller watercolour doodle project, like this design for a Midcentury Scandinavian fabric (below).