A quick doodle during the day helps finding peace and quiet.
You will need:
~ A4 Card
~ Watercolour paint, colouring pencils or ink
~ Black fine-liner pencil
- Take a piece of plain card and use any colouring materials to draw or paint different sized plant pots or vase shapes leaving space above each for your plant collection.
- Look online or at any house or garden plants you have for shape inspiration.
- Use different colours to create textures and patterns on your pots.
- With colour add plants, leaves and flowers to a few of your pots.
- With a black fine liner draw more plants,stems,leaves and flower heads.
- You can outline details such as leaf shapes and pot patterns where you have coloured.
- Have fun!