Bring the outdoors in with this lovely leaf collage!
You will need:
~ Paper scraps from old magazines, books, textured etc.
- On A4 card draw a leaf shape.
- Gather scraps of coloured and textured papers and use magazines and old books.
- Cut different lengths of fine triangular strips and lay them on your leaf pointing to the centre.
- Glue them down to create an interesting leaf texture.
- Snip off the ends that overhang your leaf shape.
- You could hole punch the stem and hang it as a decoration.