Create a fantastic world inside an old shoe box and have hours of fun and play.
You will need:
~ Old shoebox
~ Old magazine
~ Animal or toys
- Choose a theme for your ‘imagine box’: future, under the sea, horses, rainforest, etc.
- Find some animal or figures that match your theme.
- In an old magazine look for a background and a ‘floor’ or ‘ground’. Cut and glue them nicely.
- Find some bits to decorate the inside of your box, painted pebbles, bits of dry lichen or fake greenery.
- Glue them to your box.
- Thread some pompoms onto a colourful bit of yarn and glue them to the top of your box to create a ‘sky’.
- Have playing with your imagine box!