Recycling time again and a bit of painting too. It’s always useful to collect toiler rolls as they are ideal to create little fun character.
You will need:
~ Toilet rolls
~ Poster paint
- Collect some toilet roll cardboard inners and decide what characters or animals you’d like to create.
- They could be superheroes, family members, robots, monsters or animals.
- Paint your cardboard rolls and a small piece of flat cardboard for the head.
- Add painted or collaged patterns and details to the body. Using the flat cardboard cut out your character’s head shape and paint a face.
- When dry cut a semi circle shape at the front and back of the bottom of the roll,this will create the legs.
- Glue the head on and any tails,wings,antennas or accessories to complete your character and bring it to life!