Get lost in creating your own creature camouflage!
You will need:
~ A4 Card or Paper
~ Colouring pencils
- Collect different leaf shapes from your garden or take a nature walk.
- Draw around them on your page making sure the shapes overlap.
- Where the lines overlap new shapes will appear for you to colour in a different colour to create a camouflage effect.
- Draw some jungle animals and rainforest creatures too within your forest foliage.
- Choose pencil crayons in shades of nature colours; greens, yellows, oranges, browns etc.
- Colour in each shape making sure to use a different colour for the adjacent shape.
- Your animals and creatures should peep through the jungle leaves.
- Ask someone to find your hidden beasts!