A bit of drawing this time with these super cool cats (and rabbits).
Drawing on old book pages makes a quirky background for colouring pencil creations. Why not have a go?
You will need:
~ Old book pages or newspaper
~ Colouring pencils
~ Metallic marker (optional)
- Find an old book or some text from a newspaper or magazine to use for your animal character.
- Look at books or on the internet for animal ideas and shapes.
- Softly sketch out the outline with pencil, perhaps exaggerating the head to make for a quirky illustration.
- Think of your animal as a character when you decide what clothes and accessories it will have.
- Use pencil crayons to shade in the areas and details to create a soft cuddly effect.
- You could create a team of superhero or characters you could use in a story of your own.
- These could make a nice personalised birthday card for someone.
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com