We are super magpies at the Art Club, and we squirrel away all types of shiny, colourful and interesting bits. So when we stumble upon an exciting project we can dress it up glamorously. Like this very colourful Unicorn!
You will need:
~ Old newspaper
~ A4 card or paper for background
~ Scraps of coloured and shiny paper
~ Shiny star stickers
~ Goggly eye
- Print out the unicorn template below and create a stencil with recycled cardboard (ie cereal box).
- Trace the unicorn around a colourful page of newspaper.
- Paste unto an A4 card or paper sheet.
- Glue the eye, draw a smile.
- Cut small strips of coloured and shiny paper for the unicorn’s mane and glue it.
- Paste your shiny stars around.
- You could also make a lovely butterfly using the butterfly below!
- Have fun creating!
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com