Doodle time! Let your imagination guide you and use this technique to create fun animals, monsters and other creatures.
You will need:
~ Watercolour paper or A4 Card from Poundland
~ Watercolour pencils or any paint of your choice or coloured ink.
~ Paint brush
- Using watercolour paper, thick paper or card.
- Use different coloured inks, watercolour pencils or watered down paints to paint random shapes all over your page.
- Leave to dry or use a hairdryer or pop it in the sun.
- Using a black fine liner pen add outlines,patterns and details to transform your shapes into fun animals, detailed objects,and wacky doodles.
- Have fun!
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com