We’re big fans of animal collages. Spring and Easter are full of bird songs in our gardens and streets. This picture captures their cheerful tweets.
You will need:
~ A4 white card or paper
~ Old magazines pictures of flowers
~ Black fine-liner
- Use your bird stencil to draw round and cut out a few different birds from patterned paper or magazines (you can draw your own patterns too).
- Stick your birds down, they could be on a branch you’ve drawn or flying in the sky.
- Cut out your ‘birdsong’ stencil from old music paper, or newspaper and give your bird a tune to sing!
- Draw on eyes and legs.
- A single bird would look lovely on a little card to send someone.
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com