These are irresistibly cute, aren’t they? Very cheap to make too! Time to rummage through your recycling bin and fish out some cardboard.
~ Old (bamboo) stick
- Find some cardboard, you could use the inside of cereal or food packets.
- Draw your Easter chick’s body, head, wings, beak and eyes and cut out. Or use the stencil to draw round to make these shapes.
- Paint or colour in your chick parts adding pattern detail.
- Stick them together using strong glue or using split pins.
- Tape a stick or straw to the back of your chick to use it as a puppet or pop it in a plant pot as a decoration.
- Could you make an Easter bunny in the same way? Have fun!
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com