Bunting are such an easy and colourful way to decorate the house and garden for Easter. Here is a simple project to create an original and cheerful bunting.
You will need:
~ Coloured or patterned paper
~ String or yarn
- Collect together coloured and patterned papers. These could be from spare magazines or bits of wrapping paper.
- Use your diamond stencil to draw lots of diamonds on to your different papers.
- Cut out and fold them over to make a triangle shape.
- Find some string or wool and place it along the inside fold of your diamond bunting.
- Glue the inside of your paper shape and fold together over the string to create a triangle bunting shape.
- Leave a space between each triangle and tie a loop at each end so you can hang it in time for Easter.
- You could decorate your bunting with stickers, sequins or painted patterns or even personalise it with your name or a message. Have fun!