Get you scissors ready for composing this gorgeous floral ‘LOVE’ sign.
- Collect different coloured papers and draw a variety of leaf, flower and circle shapes in a mix of sizes.
- Use scissors to cut fine pieces out of your circles to create a stylised flower head adding circles to make a centre.
- Similarly snip along the outer leaves to feather them or cut out larger pieces to create a tropical look.
- Fold leaves in half and cut small shapes from the centre fold to create holes within the leaves.
- Have a play arranging your paper flora and forna layering into into a garland shape or along a branch or as a bouquet.
- Use thicker cardboard pieces on the back of your shapes to create different heights in your collage.
- Perhaps add a word to your arrangement: ’welcome’, ‘love’, ‘good luck’.
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas, check out this gorgeous paper composition (template and example below)