We’ve made these hearts to brighten up our windows. You can also make butterflies with the template below.
You will need:
~ White A4 card or cardboard (cereal box or other).
~ Glue (Pritt Stick or PVA)
~ Tissue paper
~ Googly eyes
- Draw your own heart/butterfly or use the stencil to draw round on a piece of paper.
- Cut, rip or scrunch little pieces of paper to glue on to your heart/butterfly shape.
- Try to use lots of bright colours to make your heart/butterfly cheerful!
- Snap a picture and send it to us to post here and social media: email@example.com
- Why not try our Big Cat project using the same technique and tissue paper?