A bit of seaside fun with this cheeky seagull project, with a lot room for creativity too.
~ White card paper
~ Coloured background paper
~ Post-it notes
~ Coloured pencils
- Cut out your seagull, hat, boots and cloud stencils.
- Use the templates to draw round on white paper/card and cut out the shapes (or just use the stencil you’ve printed).
- Glue down your shapes and draw your seagull some legs and an eye.
- You can design a patterned jumper and colour in the hat and wellies.
- Add your clouds and draw seagulls in the sky.
- What else do you see by the sea? Ice creams, fish and chips, sandcastles…Have fun adding your own ideas!
- Snap a picture and send it to us to post here and social media: email@example.com