Let’s spread some LOVE today!
This paint project is easy, colourful and fun, and a nice one to display at your window. Plus, you can two signs with one.
You will need:
~ Masking tape (or ‘frog’ decorators tape), or washi tape
~ Paint and paint brushes
~ Cotton buds, corks, toilet rolls, pen lids
- Use pieces your masking tape to spell LOVE or your name or another word on your piece of cardboard.
- Use brushes, cotton buds or your fingers to paint patterns all over your cardboard making sure you cover all edges of your tape.
- You could use pen lids, corks or the end of toilet rolls to print some circles and dots.
- Add different coloured detail to make your funky sign.
- When dry (you can use a hairdryer) carefully peel
off your tape to reveal your LOVE letters!
- You can use your colourful tape to make another sign!
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com