This is a cute, quick and easy project to make a postcard for any occasion.
You will need:
~ Watercolour paper or A4 Card from Poundland
~ Watercolour pencils or any watercolour of your choice or coloured ink.
~ Black fine-liner (Stabilo ’88’)
- Fold your A4 card into 2 and cut it in half. Then fold into 2 again to get a postcard format.
- Draw the outline of your fox or cat in pencil.
- Colour in with watercolour pencils or straight on watercolour or even colouring pens/pencils.
- You can draw finer features (ears, whiskers, nose and eyes) with a fine-liner or with fine brush and paint.
- When dry, erase the outline
- What other stripy animal could you make up?
- Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media! Please email them to us at email@example.com