Patterns are an exciting way to exercise your creativity and play with abstraction.
We have prepared 4 different supports to colourful or black white patterned doodles.
You will need:
~ Card or paper
~ Black fine-liners
~ Neon highlighters, felt pens, colouring pencils
- Use the template to copy, or find some leaves outside and draw their shape.
- Divide up your leaf into sections and take your time to fill them in with lovely patterns.
- Maybe choose a few colours to go with your black line detail.
- If you use an A4 piece of paper you could frame your picture as a gift.
- Use a ruler or something with a flat edge to divide your paper up into random geometric shapes.
- Fill your shapes with colour or pattern using pens or pencil crayons.
- Or you could use the template to cut up, colour in and put back together in a different order.
Have fun being creative!
Share a picture of it for us to post on our website and social media!
Please email them to us at email@example.com