~ Coloured paper
~ White background paper
~ Post-it notes
- Cut out the 7 parts of the fish.
- Use them to draw around on coloured papers.
- Cut out the pieces and place them back together to create your fish body.
- Glue them on to your background paper.
- Cut out small shapes from other coloured papers, like Post-it notes, to create a pattern or scales.
- Add and eye and bubbles and whatever else you like!
- Snap a picture of your Funky Fish and send it to us to post here and social media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: You could frame your fish for your bathroom.
To print and download this stencil right-click on the picture.